Search This Blog

Friday, July 23, 2010

rEvolution concept

After nearly 20 years, I realized it was time to change how I did business. There wasn't anything wrong with the way I did business nearly 20 years ago when I opened the doors of Tammy Caudill Design, but times have changed. My business philosophy had slowly shifted over time, but I had not addressed those changes with my branding. Like many companies today, I realized that I needed to change my company's identity to reflect the changes in my business philosophy.

The ever changing marketing environment requires that our messages and methods of communication continuously evolve. There was a time when advertising could just be entertaining or incorporate beautiful graphics to be memorable. Today, however, with the average person being bombarded daily by over 5000 advertisements and 38,000,000,000 bytes of information over the internet alone, advertising has to do more in order to be relevant.

rEvolution's approach to marketing and creative strategy incorporates the idea that companies are not separate from the communities to whom they market, but rather a part of those communities. rEvolution strives to help companies establish honest relationships with customers through a coordinated strategy of various traditional and non-traditional media. Helping to promote businesses more by doing more than just promote their businesses.

This is just the beginning of a new direction. rEvolution is a continuously evolving marketing and advertising resource which introduces revolutionary thinking about relationship, communication and social conscience in advertising. Please share your thoughts about revolutionary changes you think are needed to address the evolution of today's communications.

No comments:

Post a Comment